- Constant environmental consciousness, as we are constantly aware that pollution hazards are always inherent to operating even modern tankers,
- Improve and develop our human resources, as we believe that this is the most invaluable aspect for the safety and quality in the safety industry,
- Create a cultural attitude on board and ashore for the preservation of the environment, which in simple language is , never compromise on safety and environmental issues,
- Create a strong interaction between the individual departments, which has as a result the continuous across the board sharing of knowledge, that enhances teamwork and consolidates the company’s ability to any emergency response,
- Give extreme emphasis to technical maintenance, as it has become a very strong consensus to everyone in the company that technical and structural integrity of our fleet is our every day’s objective.